Training and Recruiting Supervisor
Gannett Consumer Solution Center (GCSC) in Louisville, KY is seeking a Training and Recruiting Supervisor who is responsible for both recruiting and training functions at the Gannett Consumer Solution Center (GCSC). The main purpose of the position is to provide full scope support through recruitment, on boarding, and training for all new Consumer Support Center team members. The Training and Recruiting Supervisor has ownership to requisition the required qualified manpower to meet budgeted staffing targets, and retain them through training and development during their initial 90 day induction period. The Training and Recruiting Supervisor is responsible for designing and delivering professional multi-level induction programs for new employees as well as ongoing training for existing Customer Service Representatives (CSR). The Training and Recruiting Supervisor will support in identifying training needs and planning new hire’s personal development plans by analyzing and identifying employees’ knowledge, skill, attitude, and aptitude gaps. The Training and Recruiting Supervisor will identify the proper development plan, monitor implementation and career development for new CSRs. This will include providing feedback and ongoing coaching/mentoring to ensure professionalism, efficiency and to ensure customer service levels are achieved daily. The Training and Recruiting Supervisor is responsible for the review and analysis of successful team members in an effort to determine the most appropriate candidate and sourcing platform.
- Partnering with Human Resources to assist in achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; representing company in career days and recruiting efforts.
- Facilitation of training and on-boarding of new CSRs.Responsibilities include monitoring and coaching of CSRs to ensure customers are handled in a professional and “Heroic” manner to achieve quality goals.
- Provide training, coaching and feedback to CSRs who need reinforcement in particular skill-set areas to achieve performance goals as they relate to sales and service initiatives (Ex: EZ Pay sales programs, Stop Saver and Retention Programs, NIE & Vacation Pak solicitation).
- Amending and revising training programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the products and services supported by the CSC
- Lead by example by answering calls as scheduled and demonstrating constant professionalism with internal and external customers.Follow-up with subscribers to ensure resolution of concern or request in a timely, professional manner.
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma required; some college preferred.
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated recruitment and training experience.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong communication, presentation, coaching and negotiation skills.
- Excellent sales, organizational, communication and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prepare deliverables and reports accurately and within time deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and able to react to change productively.
As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Apply to this job now…
Director-Talent Mgmt Org Development